You don’t need an expensive smartwatch to keep track of your health and sleep. This affordable entry-level tracker can do that and much more just fine. It monitors your heart rate, breathing and heartbeat variability all around the clock. It has a great battery life. If you just started your fitness journey and haven’t got much money to spend then this tracker is an incredible option for you.
• It comes in three colors: red, black and white.
• It is 50m water-resistant.
• It offers you the metric of active zone minutes.
• It can track your steps, distance, burned calories ad hourly activity.
• It tracks your sleep in three modes.
• It comes in large and small bands.
• It offers a free 1-year premium trial to new premium users.
• It weighs 1 ounce.
- It has a stylish and slim design
- The battery lasts more than a week
- It accurately tracks your sleep and heartbeat variability
- It automatically tracks some activities
- It doesn’t have a colored display
This tracker has an unobtrusive design but it is slightly bigger than some of its predecessors since it offers more battery life. But it is slim enough if you want to wear with other accessories with it. It is light and comfortable for wearing 24/7. The small and large bands can fit wrists measuring 8.7 to 5.5 inches in diameter. It is waterproof so you can wear it while swimming or showering.
The text on the tiny display is small but clear and can be easily read. The screen is responsive to touch and works satisfactorily. But the display is not colored, which might feel a bit outdated in 2021.
This tracker offers you the metric, active zone minutes. Fitbit suggests that you at least hit 150 minutes in a week. If achieving this is hard for you then you can use the premium section of the Fitbit app to access audios and videos of exercises. Other than that it offers Smartrack automatic exercise recognition for various activities.
The battery life of this tracker is the longest among the Fitbit products. Its battery lasts for 10 days on a single charge. It charges pretty quickly so that makes it even better.
The Bottom Line
This tracker is an affordable and stylish option for beginners in their fitness journey. It tracks all kinds of activities accurately. It has a decent display. It is light and very comfortable to wear. It offers a great battery life.